http://ecoluxinteriors.com/?x=buy-viagra-uk Overwhelmed? Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance defines being overwhelmed as being “to be weak or prostrate, to be covered completely by, to be entrapped or engulfed, inundated.” We can be overwhelmed by the goodness of the Lord, but today, we see that most people are overwhelmed by the cares of the world.
http://rockstarlearning.com/?x=female-drug-like-viagra Did you know there is a high and a low to being overwhelmed? There is overwhelmed “when the challenge is too great.” There is overwhelmed “when the comfort is too great and the challenge too small.”
viagra in canada It’s time to identify the root and find the solution to being overwhelmed. Can they be eliminated? Can they be managed? Can they be changed into something positive?
click Where do you begin? First, evaluate by asking these questions:
1. Do I think I can’t do something when God said I can?
2. Have I taken on more than I should have, and what do I need to learn to fulfill the task before me?
3. Have I taken on something outside of the plan of God that I now need to let go?
4. Have I taken on challenges that will be better tackled down the road when I have more skills?
5. Do I need to find support or hire help to accomplish the task I am facing?
6. Have my expectations been too high or too low?
7. Am I getting enough feedback (counsel) from others?
8. Am I unwilling to stretch myself because of a fear of failure?
9. Am I being lazy?
10. Do I need to stretch myself out of my comfort zone?
11. Do I have an accurate self-image?
Here are some scriptures to help you find clarity:
Romans 12:3 Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Luke 9:51 Jesus steadfastly set His face (resolutely set out, determined to continue His journey to Jerusalem.
Phil 4:13 I can all things through Christ who strengthens me. God’s Word has the answers to the questions you don’t even know to ask.
Ps 118:7 The Lord is for me amount those who help me; Therefore I will look with satisfaction on those who hate me.
Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.