The following will help you learn what products come in the Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop diffuser and how to use them.
You’ll notice that the oils have wide and varying uses, and many overlap in the body systems they support. This line-up gives you a full arsenal to support every body type!
Lavender is one of history’s most celebrated and versatile essential oils. It is a great aid for relaxing and winding down before bedtime. Today, we use lavender to cleanse, support normal sleep, ease occasional stressful moods, and soothe sun-exposed skin. Young Living’s Therapeutic-grade lavender is also highly regarded for skin and beauty.
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
- Lavender is a key ingredient in Sleep Essence, Lavaderm After-Sun Spray for pain and itch
- You can find Young Living Lavender oil in blends such as Stress Away™, Harmony™, RutaVaLa™, Tranquil™, and Forgiveness™
Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rind of the lemon. It promotes clarity of thought and purpose and has a purifying citrus scent that is invigorating, enhancing, and warming and is known as one of the most fragrant essential oils. Lemon essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene, which has been linked to healthy immune system function.
- Lemon supports the digestive system and liver to help the body cleanse itself.
- Lemon is also an important ingredient in natural cosmetics that may be useful for cleansing the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
- It takes about 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilo of lemon oil.
**Caution** Avoid applying to skin that will be exposed to prolonged sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
This oil is great for cleaning. It helps to lift off stuck-on particles and makes the house smell SO fresh without all the nasty toxic chemicals found in cleaning supplies.
Peppermint has an invigorating and fresh mint aroma. This amazing and versatile essential oil has been widely studied for its potential health benefits and for its ability to enhance mental acuity. It is also known for its impressive support of digestive functions.* Peppermint is one of our favorite oils!
- Supports gastrointestinal system comfort.
- Promotes healthy bowel function.
- Enhances healthy gut function.
- Maintains efficiency of the digestive tract.
- Supports normal digestion.
- May support performance during exercise.
Frankincense is one of the oldest essential oils. Highly prized in the Middle East, Frankincense has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. It was well known during the time of Christ and was one of the gifts given to Jesus at his birth. The Chinese used frankincense to support overall health.
Frankincense includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid, and has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. Research shows that when inhaling the pure constituents in these oils, it helps stimulate the olfactory receptors and activate regions in the brain’s limbic system associated with memory and emotion.
- Diffuse during prayer and meditation to feel connected and uplifted
- Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights your natural beauty.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing this oil during your routine and following up with a post-practice massage.
- Its ability to smooth the look of healthy skin makes this oil a key part of our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
Purification helps freshen the air and eliminate odors with its unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils.
- Diffuse to freshen air and eliminate odors.
- Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, and closets to freshen the air.
- Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base or 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak.
- Add to distilled water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling to freshen the air
- Add a couple of drops of Purification to your washing machine to keep your laundry fresh.
- http://bellaitaliaraleigh.com/?x=verapamil-drug-contraindications-with-viagra Lemongrass essential oil supports overall well-being*, and may support the digestive system.
go to link Citronella essential oil has many benefits, as shown on Google, pubmed.gov and nih.gov.
http://acuherbal.com/?x=tamoxifen-drug-contraindications-with-viagra Rosemary is a fresh-smelling, energizing oil that supports mental alertness.
source link Myrtle supports the respiratory system and encourages healthy skin and hair.
We have found it to be very effective as a natural outdoor scent to help keep bugs away.
Thieves® essential oil blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals they used while robbing the dead and dying. Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves blend, crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, can be found in all of our Thieves products. When taken internally, Thieves supports healthy immune function. When taken as a dietary supplement, Thieves is an ideal complement to a daily wellness regimen.
- viagra drugs in nigeria Cinnamon is thought to promote healthy cardiovascular and immune function.
- viagra alternative drugs to coumadin Eucalyptus radiata essential oil, may help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- click here Clove promotes a healthy immune response* and may support overall wellness.
PanAway has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young. This blend is ideal to apply topically to muscles and joints after exercise and daily activities.
- Helichrysum essential oil can be used to soothe overworked muscles and defend against harmful free radicals.
- Wintergreen essential oil’s soothing, calming properties and clean, refreshing scent help relax skin and muscles, and are often used in massage.
- Clove stimulates and revitalizes overall body functions.
DiGize™ essential oil is one of our most unique essential oil blends, combining Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, exotic aromatic blend. DiGize oil also includes Fennel essential oil, the use of which dates back to ancient Egypt.
We use this oil on a regular basis for digestion support, both for ourselves and our 16 year old Bichon, Sherman. Hectic schedules, traveling and the occasional family gathering are all times when we don’t eat as clean as we would like! It’s so easy to put a drop on the tongue or rub it topically over the abdomen, and feel the support almost immediately! This is one oil we don’t leave home without.
- Supports normal digestion
- Add to a veggie capsule with a few drops of carrier oil
- Add 2 drops DiGize™ and 1 drop Peppermint to water for a stimulating beverage.
- Use with every meal along with enzymes like Essentialzymes-4™ to support a wellness regimen.
- Use as a dietary supplement in water when traveling abroad
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian click Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cool-down.
- Traditionally used to aid digestion, especially when traveling
- Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation
- Mix with honey and warm water to create a tea.
- It is also said that this oil boosts the power of other oils, so combine it when you need an extra boost!
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils ( source E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
- Apply to chest, neck and throat areas, dilute as needed
- Rub on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift
- Massage three drops on your feet before bedtime.
- Diffuse for an uplifting and invigorating aroma
Stress Away is an amazing blend – Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea and Lavender. It is one of my absolute favorites! It has such a relaxing, pleasant and sweet smell. It makes a great natural perfume, air freshener, mood lifter, etc.! We’ve even been known to put a drop on our ice cream!
- Smells like a tropical cocktail
- Helps reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium
- Created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life
- Helps encourage relaxation
- Can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension
get link Ningxia Red® for dense nutrition!
Add a daily shot of NingXia Red® to your diet to enjoy the benefits of this powerful, whole-body supplement. This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.*
Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.
- Drink one to two ounces daily to support health.
- In the morning, drink one ounce of Ningxia Red® alone or combine with Vitality oils, kombucha, water or ice for a refreshing cocktail. In the afternoon, drink one ounce and add one drop of Tangerine Vitality™, Grapefruit Vitality™ or any oil from the Vitality™ line
- Ningxia Red® is safe for all people from children to adults. Pregnant and nursing women regularly also use Ningxia Red® as part of their daily health protocols.
You can purchase just the eleven oils we just discussed for $163 and that is the Retail Customer price, which receives no discount. But there’s a real viagra without doctor prescription much cheaper way to get them.
You can actually get this essential oil collection, PLUS a home diffuser, plus this Starter Kit with 2 Ningxia Red samples, and little samples you can share or throw in your purse, all for $160! You save over $100 off the retail price this way. At the same time, you automatically become a wholesale member which means you get 24% off all future purchases for life!
Now, don’t let the term ‘member’ scare you. We’re a lot like Amazon in the way we operate. You order online, and in a few days, your order shows up on your door step! click here There are no monthly minimums or order requirements. In order to keep your membership after one year, you just need to purchase about $50 worth of products the next year. If you don’t want to, that’s fine! No one is going to hunt you down – there are no penalties or cancellation fees and you could reinstate your membership at any time.
Another way to save money that you’ll want to look into right away is the optional Essential Rewards program. By enrolling, you get a monthly shipment on your doorstep of your choice of products from Young Living and earn store credit and reduced shipping at the same time!
Think of Essential Rewards like a frequent flyer program! With your enrollment the Essential Rewards, you START OFF making 10% back, and after three months it goes up to 20% back in product credit!
When you are living a natural, holistic lifestyle and using essential oils, joining Young Living as a wholesale member and signing up for Essential Rewards just makes sense! You’ll be able to replace all your over-the-counter drugs, toxic health and beauty and cleaning products and use safe, healthy alternatives – and get free stuff and discounts in the process! It makes shopping easier – I no longer have to browse the cleaning, bath and body and drug aisles of stores as I can buy more than just essential oils from Young Living – they also have toxic-free deodorant, toothpaste and house cleaning supplies, all powered by essential oils!